- GPT-3, born in may, creates fear and excitement in the community of developers and digital workers. Many are expressing their astonishment and the first wave of powered applications is emerging like produce human-like texts.
- It seems to me that simply explaining the principles of Machine Learning, inspired by the brain and which seduces a little more every day by its extraordinary capacities, makes it possible to maintain a critical eye on this astonishing technology.
- GPT-3 is trained with all data from the Internet. GPT-3 is an unsupervised learning algorithm using Generative Adversarial Network (GAN).
- The brain has an incredible architecture to comprehend the world. Parameters in Machine Learning are inspired by biological neurons. The brain and the Artificial Neuronal Networks (ANN) are similar but not identical. The brain is an order of magnitude much more complex than an ANN.
- GPT-3 passes a certain type of Turing test but it is not yet as human-like intelligence. One essential thing is missing: emotions.